Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Improvements

Things are looking up. There has been some movement with the political situation and the protesters have agreed to leave the airport. Tourists will be able to go home soon, and it's just comforting to know that now if I wanted to go home I could.

Bunny, Bobby and I are reformulating our New Year's trip plans. There are a couple of options on the table, but it's looks like we'll be going to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat. No, we don't have tickets yet, and yes we are leaving all of this to the last minute. It's a bit stressful for me, I usually like to plan trips months and months in advance... but I've mainly been focused on the day-to-day since I got here.

I only had two classes today - with a good hour between them. Which meant I could eat a proper lunch before class, and gather my thoughts between them. It also means I'm home at a semi reasonable hour and may actually go to bed before midnight. Which means I might actually get up at a reasonable hour and accomplish a thing or two before going to work tomorrow. So you know... today is good, nothing special... but good.

TAG - Code Mango.

2 comments:

Bezzie said...

I dunno--three weeks is better than two or one week to plan!!!

Rebel said...

It's true... but I have a hard time being spontaneous with international travel. I kinda want to learn a few words before I go.