Wednesday, September 10, 2008

wasted in the afternoon...

eccept its not afternoon id's evening.... but I am a bit wasted. Today was -- oh... today is mango by the wya.... totally mango. But todaywas supposed to be my last class but not enough students showed up (so much for all the good wishes - which I appreciate... but..) anyway... not enough students so we just played games and I still have to do my lesson tomorrow.... screw it... I could make it better but I'm just going to do what I have and whatever happens happens.


Just had a few (too many, love - as the short aussie woudl say) with the boys... talked to hte Brit about life the universe and everythign.... I LOVE talking to the brit about life the universe and everything.. because he says things liek I have my head sorted... which I kinda do. but anyway... had an awesome time... and should go to bed now.

Thqanks for the good wishes. Kisses.

7 comments:

Ginger said...

Ha ha! I love your typos. My typing looks like that afer a few (too many). You could incorporate it into one of your lessons - spot the mistakes. Good luck when you finally get to do the last class.

Lady Miss Violet said...

The typo comment makes me think of a lesson plan. Set up a newspaper. Have the students be reporters and interview each other for material for articles.

Anonymous said...

This is quite possibly my favorite post you've ever done! Just back in the USA and just about caught up on your adventures! Much to say, emailing soon, and much love!!

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, you're cute when you're drunk.

d said...

i heart drunken blogging.

Zonda said...

giggle, drunken blogging!

Michael5000 said...

Really? Do you really slur when you type? Crazy, man.